Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Right track?

Yesterday turned out to be ok food and weight wise. All total my food was a flatbread sub from subway (they look at you odd when you don't get cheese or some super fatty sauce btw), later I had a small (scoop maybe scoop and a half) of pasta with a bit of parma cheese on it, no sauce. I wound up losing like 2.5 lb some how... I'm a bit confused by that.

So far today I've had a bagel and that's it (besides diet mountain dew). I'm hoping I manage to prevent anymore eating today and lose more weight I feel so fat in my body.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay you! Yesterday wasn't a good day for me. I'm glad you're on the right track though! It gives me hope for myself.
Stay strong!

--- said...

Well done!! Keep it up!
:) You lose the weight in no time!

throughraindrops said...

why do people in shops do that??
its just like oh im so sorry does it offend you that i dont want to be fat like you?
x

Ana's Girl said...

You'll be feeling thinner in your body so soon if you keep that up. (I know what you mean about the people at Subway looking at you funny. I do wish they'd just mind their own business.) Stay strong!