Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Work

Yesterday while working with BR we went to subway where I got away with nibbling on one potato chip (low fat) and a few nibbles out of a 6" veggie sub. With no other cals going in me for the rest of the day. I wound up losing 1 lb.

So far today i've had nothing except diet amp to keep my energy up. I'm not hungry at all, it's weird because the last few times I tried to get back on track it was my hunger that thwarted me and now I can just keep fasting or having under 100 cal and be fine... It's wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! I'm really happy for you. =) Haha you must have gotten some of my good luck. <3

Ana's Girl said...

That is truly awesome. Keep up your good work.
Woah, they make diet amp?! I didn't know that. I'm going to have to check into it.