Saturday, September 12, 2009

B's place

Keep in mind that for me it's not a new day till I sleep and wake up... so it's still Friday.

Today I had no food, the slight problem being that I was at a restaurant with B and C. I had coffee telling them I wasn't hungry. Spent the rest of the night with them until we took C home at 2ish.

I'm spending the night here... First off how cam B and E not have a scale?! I'm freaking out because I can't weigh myself. Secondly, I have no doubt that B will want breakfast in the morning, he knows I didn't eat dinner (doesn't know I also didn't eat breakfast or lunch) so how am I gonna pull off going with him to a restaurant in the morning and only getting coffee? And if he doesn't wonder then he certainly will when I refuse other food since I won't really have a way to toss it out here...

I didn't eat and yet I'm still crying, still sad, still pissed at myself for being so fat and ugly, I hope he doesn't hear me cry I'm too tired to come up with an excuse for my tears and sobs...

No comments: