Friday, September 4, 2009

A small bit of food

So we wound up going to my roommate's parent's place (gonna call him J) and I wound up having 290 cals from one hot pocket that he made for me and basically forced onto me. So all in all it was more than I wanted to have but I can deal with a day under 300 cals.

Tomorrow me and friends including J play a game and I will be at B's apartment, they will prolly wind up getting food, so I'll be eating a salad at most as long as noone gets too suspicious, which shouldn't happen because only J and BR knows a bit of my food issues. I'll make tomorrow a good day somehow

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Good job eating only what was forced on you, and good luck tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do well. Stay strong and think thin!

Anonymous said...

Good luck. =)


<3

Sorry I haven't read your blog in a few days. All that wedding stuff, you know. Grr.