Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Post labor day

In the end we had a small cook-out, with me doing the grilling. I enjoyed this since I was in perfect control of what I made for myself, which was one hotdog.. Of which I ate about half of before tossing it.

This morning my scales claimed I had neither gained nor lost weight from yesterday, upsetting but not terrible. So far today has been diet energy drinks (to jeep me going) and cigarettes. The best part is I don't even feel hungry, which will make it easier later on to refuse any food.

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Good for you. You're sure to lose some of that pesky weight if you keep this up. You're so strong... Can i steal some of your strength? Please? Lol.

--- said...

Yay for diet soda and cigs.
:) it's great that you had control.
keep going :)