Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stressed Out

God I hate myself, thanks to all the MEGA STRESS I've been dealing with from the whole family, lack of cash and job, and continuous bills my will broke out and I've eaten a LOT today, it was going ok at the start with 220 cal of chicken soup, but then at a friends house I indulged in peanut butter cookies and at another friend's house I went after the doughnut holes there... I gotta get myself back on track, so tomorrow and frieday I'm fasting and saturday I'm going back to restricting. I just need to find more ways to avoid eating with friends, that I feel is my biggest problem...

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Maybe a set back like this is what you really need to motivate yourself. You've experienced the pain and fear following a slight binge, now it's time to alleviate that stress and lose weight! If you think you'll be going to a friend's house, don't eat before hand. I never eat unless someone is watching and I always go for a run afterwards. You've got to learn to say "No thanks, I'm not hungry." to your friends. I have faith in you, good luck on your fast.

julia (www.fjuliaesmeralda.blog.com) said...

I usually do the same when i eat something greasy, i punish myself by fasting the next day. I like your blog btw.
xoxo julia