Saturday, January 3, 2009

starting up a new fast

I'm sick and tired of all this wasteful eating that's been going on, today was another day of the same, due in part to visiting my family today. But starting tomorrow I'm getting back on track. Starting with a new fast. I've got plenty of determination, and I'm tired of having to punish myself with every pound I gain... I'm running out of room on my arm and leg... so tomorrow starts up the fast. I'm gonna go for at least 3 days (nothing but diet soda, coffee and cigarettes), and then go onto a strict restriction. This will work, not because I hope it will, but because it HAS to work.

2 comments:

Not_A_Barbie! said...

hey... I know how you feel hollidays is basiclly loads of food. i'm happy it's over and would go with a fast tomorrow, but not too sure how I'll do because I did quit smoking... cigaretts used to be something instead eating... anyway hope you'll do good.. would apreatiate if you visit my blog... www.pro-ana-model.blogspot.com

One of Ana's Boys said...

Oh i do visit your blog dont you worry