Wednesday, March 4, 2009

birthday

Today is my birthday. It's kind of sad that even on a day like this all I can think of is what I'm eating and how to lose weight. My friend did a good job of making it a pretty good day though, so that was fun. But he also took me out to eat and insisted on a big meal... and I couldn't do anything about it. I think more about purging out if I eat now which makes me feel that I would rather just not eat, so except for tomorrow (where I need to eat dinner with the family) it's going to be major restricting and fasting... though I feel aweful even saying that since it seems that I can never follow through. I need to get myself back to the right mindset with all this. I used to be right on track all the time, but now I'm off, and remembering being back on just makes it a bit worse.

4 comments:

Sarah. said...

Happy birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Mal said...

i know its late, but happy birthday sugar.

and don't worry, you'll get back into your grove. until then, i'll be sending you lots of positive thoughts. :]

SinkorSwim said...

Happy belated Birthday, darlin