Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brave New World

I've been feeling pretty down lately, and decided to brighten myself up with a change in appearance that is faster than what I'm aiming for. Hair color. My hair has now gone from dark blonde at the top shifting into bright blonde at the bottom to Dark Violet at the top shifting to lighter violet at the bottom. Overall I enjoy the change quite a bit (though I woulda preferred it being a bit lighter and more pure violet than the blue-violet it came out).

Unfortunately I definately needed the pick me up after eating some chinese today, though it was really the only eating I did the whole day, even then I wasn't able to eat much at all. Later I had some Rockstar Coffee drinks, which at the very least, kind of ... emptied me out... So I consider that kind of a plus. I've decided that the next two days will be fasting, nothing but diet coke and water. More water than diet coke since the fake-sugar will make my body crave real sugar more, and water will just fill up the stomache with no cal no sweeteners.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm fasting tomorrow too, best wishes!

Unknown said...

purple hair... Something I've always wanted to do, but never had the guts to.

ditto on rayray ((best wishes:]))

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've read your blog and I would like to tell you one thing: Don't get upset with yourself for not being able to purge.
I can't do it neither..

But I'm ""happy"" for that because I know that if I would purge, it will be my final and everything will be worst and harder.
I'm OK with Ana.

PD: I'm sorry, I hope you can understand my English.

SinkorSwim said...

Dude, you should totally post a picture of your hair. I really want to see what it looks like. It sounds really cool.

One of Ana's Boys said...

Well since the post my purple has faded a bit, I prolly put it in wrong. But I have plenty left, next time I'll just super blecah and go for the purple. But I will put up a pic it it. I do enjoy how it looks.