Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blech

Yep, I know I haven't been on by bliggity-blog or my witty-twitter for a while. Mostly been out of it and lots going on at the home. All in all things are going a mix of good and awful around here, but not gonna get into that at the moment, maybe will after all the dust has cleared. Mostly I've been upset with myself, having a day or two that I eat little or nothing, and then pigging out... my weight hasn't changed through it all which is bewildering and infuriating.

Thankfully today I'm here at the college so I will be able to go it all without the use of food, helped out by a delightfully creepy energy drink I found. It's called Blood Energy potion and it's actually in a blood bag like you would use on an IV drip. 25 calories (which is more than my usual 0 from diet stuff), but it's all vitamins and stuff... and 55% of the Iron a person gets from a "normal" 2K calorie diet (frightening), what that means for me is that I'll actually start getting some ot the stuff I know I should be getting to help with my weight-loss... I'm always just too damn lazy to actually take vitamins regularly... Eh, well I should be posting more so hop back and view what I've been up to with my miserable life.

3 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Blood energy potion?
OMG I WANT ONE!!!! It sounds so freakin' awesome! Stupid NZ not getting awesome energy drinks :(

I hope home calms down for you soon *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back!

That blood thing sounds creepy... o.O And I love blood/vampires. XD

Ana's Girl said...

I've been having the same issue. I do great for a couple days then make up for that by being awful the next day.
That energy drink sounds truly awesome. I'm anemic, so anything with a ton of iron in it is great for me. Where did you find it?