Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crushed again

I didn't get the job... or any job I've applied for. My bank account was shut down, I don't have any unemployment coming in even though I'm doing the claims it's getting bogged down in the offices. No job, no money... I don't know how I'm going to pay for the loan again my car (which is 19 days past due), I don't know how I'm gonna pay for insurance on the car (which of course if I don't keep I lose my car to the bank). I have a site up and running (barely) that I won't be able to pay for....

The other day I slept for 12 hours straight... because I couldn't come up with a reason worth getting up for until I had to take care of the dogs... I'm running out of options and losing all hope.

My weight still won't drop below 130, though I have stopped being hungry since I can't afford food anyway... I'm close to just giving up.

3 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

*HUGSHUGSHUGSHUSGHUGSHUGSHUSGHUGS*

Sending you love(BROTHER love) and hugs and good wishings (Not that it's been doing much so far, I apologise)

Stay strong, things will get better ok? Don't stop bashing at the system until it coughs into life. Don't let it beat you. You're stronger than that.

Ana's Girl said...

Aww... It's not your fault that money is so hard to come by in this greedy world that requires you to have money in order to do anything at all. *hugs* Don't feel bad, honey. Surely it'll all work out soon.

Wallflower said...

I'm so sad to hear that you have such a difficult time right now ): but you can't give up, everything will be better soon!

Keep fighting it will succeed for you

Lots of hugs and good thoughts
Christina