Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another setback

So I've done fairly well lately dropped down to 131 mostly due to stomachs aches and my recent constant feelings of being full after only a small bit of food when I'm made to eat. Today I planned on a zero cal day and Instead was unable to get out of eating a slice of pizza. Tho other than that one slice I was able to avoid calories the rest of the day and soon will be going on a walk for a couple miles which will help to burn the calories I did have to take in today.

Still no car as my mechanic had been unable to get to my place but we do have it down to the problem being In the timing. So hopefully by next week my talon will be back up and running allowing me to escape the house by myself. Until then keep on wrangling you wranglers

No comments: