Thursday, December 3, 2009

today

Today I spent the day at the movies with T and BR. I managed to get away with: 1 Diet Amp, 3 Diet Cokes, and 1 pack of cigarettes. So the day was pretty good, we spent it at our Promenade Mall, I of course in my typical fashion of white button up shirt, black pants (that are currently TOO TIGHT and I will change myself for that), black buckled vest, black trenchcoat, and black top hat. So my friends looking like normal people and then me walking around looking like a Victorian Vampire (pale skin helps). I tend to get compliments on my looks from people and I've had girls say they want my legs and whatnot, I just don't see it. I look into a mirror and what I see there is clearly different from what everyone else sees. My friends joke that I wear clothes to stop a stiff breeze from carrying me away, but I wear baggy clothes to hide my body instead. I wish I weren't so big, I just wanna be thin and perfect... and it's hard to get there but of course if it wasn't hard then it wouldn't be worth it.

3 comments:

Mango said...

Sounds like you're thin, honey.

Love the outfit. =) You should totally take a pic of it. It sounds AWESOME!

MyQuest(ProAna) said...

Don't listen to anyone else. Loose as much as what will make you happy. Were only on earth for a short time. Might as well look good right? Your body will know when you've gone too far. Good luck Hun:)

starve on-

Peridot (G+P) said...

I love the sound of your fashion sense!! For some reason Goth guys look amazingly hot *shrugs*

I have a pinstriped black trenchcoat that I haven't worn in years! You have inspired me to crank it out again and get some new miniskirts from Emni to mach <3

P.S Can I steal your top hat? PLEASE?!