Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fat

So I haven't been able to do any of my dieting. Things get rough when you have four people living with you expecting you to eat dinner every night. I'm just so pissed at myself for being so fat.

I'm at the college right now getting compliments about how thin I am and how thin my legs are, but I just can't see it at all especially with how fat I am. I hate it so much, my favorite pants are tight on me and i just feel so ... Ugh.

Today so far has been A latte with sugar free vanilla an lowfat milk, and a lowfat milk moccha, if things go well I should be able to keep it at just this for today.

I still need to do better with dinner and start hiding food and avoiding it all totally I possible... Why can't I be thin... I hate this SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

Mango said...

=( Are you sure it's not just your imagination that your pants are tighter?

Stay strong, I know you can lose weight if you want to. <3

It's nice to see you're back. =) I missed you.

Ana's Girl said...

Try to "make plans" so you can't be there for dinner a lot of the time. That's what i've done with my parents and it seems to work out wonderfully. You can be as tiny as you want to be; just keep trying!