Friday, January 27, 2012

Another day

Another 0 cals. Once again tempted by friends and food. This time friends at my place and pizza was ordered. Smelled great, looked horrifying. I came close to giving in, but I was able to persevere thanks in part to my happiness of being able to say no, stick to it, and then feel better because everyone else had to eat.

I get a bit annoyed when someone hasn't eaten in more than two hours and all I hear is how they are "starving". Like they even know what its like to be starving, do they understand how your stomache feels after days without food. Nothing filling it except diet soda, water, and coffee. No. No they don't, and they won't.

They don't have the resolve to go without food. To set rules and live up to them. Simple rules really, demanding true... But simple.

Laters, K

No comments: