Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a good day

Today went pretty well. A friend who's been away for a long time came back home today, which was really great news, tomorrow I'll be hanging out with him for most of the night. It's been forever since we got to hang out and just chill, so it'll be a good change of pace from the usual for me around here.

As far as food goes today: I mostly just had diet drinks or coffee or water. The bit of food I did have was a small salad, out of which I nibbled on a few pieces of lettuce and carrot slices. So it turned out to be well under 100 cal. I almost lost it tonight at home, I got hungry all of a sudden and started going through the kitchen for food, but I managed to get myself under control. I'm not gonna give up my goals so easy anymore, I won't be able to lose the weight if I give in to eating at every turn. So I just need to stay strong and keep up my diet.

Food will prolly be part of tomorrow at some point, but I just need to avoid the eating as much as possible or just go with like a small salad or something. Though I realize I might wind up eating more, but then again every once in a while it's good to eat a bit more than usual to get my metabolism back up, I'm sure that after a couple days of under 100 cal my body could use a quick boost. Ah well, hopefully I won't have to worry about it at all. Just gotta keep looking ahead, gotta lose the weight to look good at the concert.

3 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

You'll do fantastic and be the skinniest boy at the concert, i'm sure. You're just so strong! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on resisting your urges c: Stay strong!

Mango said...

Hey... *Sigh* I miss you.

Check my blog (Today's date, November 5th I believe) for a survey for you. Love ya.