Saturday, June 27, 2009

still going crazy

I hate this, my life hasn't gotten any better. I haven't even had the chance to do any real dieting or starving, my friends are constantly taking me out to eat or I'm stuck at home and need to eat there. I feel like I've lost control.. I hate it so much I gotta get things back on track, I've gotta lose this weight I've gained, I look terrible, feel terrible. Today friends took me out to the recently opened CiCi's Pizza, the slices are all small but I still felt like a pig afterwards, I got home after a night of bowling with friends and proceeded to cut into myself, a slice on my arm for each slice of pizza. I'm not in a good place, I just want things to get better, lose the weight, lose the stress...

3 comments:

PrettyWreck said...

Just stay strong. Don't let the get to you. Find ways to not eat as much or just shove it around on your plate.
I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm sorry that you don't have anyone there to support you. And I hope you feel better soon. I believe in you, even if you don't. ♥

Dave said...

I am almost at my first goal which is 140. Im 6'4 145 lbs and I will get there soon. i wish i had a friend with ana too like you do.

One of Ana's Boys said...

Well DAve maybe we could be online ana buddies, I could use a bit of a good push and boost ^_^