Monday, February 23, 2009

good then crash

I was doing pretty good these last two days, a fairly good restriction. And then today it all fell apart as I consumed way more than I should have. My car just recently got injured, I need to save up for repairs on the engine. Problem is no job. And with no car it's incredibly hard to go about getting a job. I'm dealing with so much stress I can barely stand it, and more than once I've had to wonder what could possibly keep me going. It seems like I've got nothing to really look forward to. I'm just hoping than something will come along to help me in some way. I need money, I need my car... but most of all I need to lose all this horrible weight. If I could just get my weight down to where I want it at least I'll look better, thinner...

No comments: