Wednesday, April 8, 2009

disappointment

My weight ahs been going horridly wrong of late. So I strove out for a fast today, but it wound up being more of a restriction instead. Not enough but better than nothing.

On the plus side my friend and I spent a good long time on Wii Fit and by the end of one day's worth I had lost 1.38 Lb. So I feel that with more exercising than I was doing before (which was none, pure loss through starving and restricting) and more dieting I'll start making some real weight loss happen.

2 comments:

Savory Sweet said...

I have a love/hate relationship with my Wii Fit. Glad it was good to you!!

Vivi-ana said...

Hi, I am an Italian girl and anorexic. I like your blog. I'd invite you to visit mine.. but you wouldn't understand anything of what is written in it.
Perhaps a boy would understand you more than a girl does, but you can always ask me for tips and help, if you want.
Have a happy Easter